Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Member in BC

Doug1966 ยท 2011-05-27 20:35

Hi all. My name is Doug. I have replied to few posts and tried to put some pictures on as well in the Minitures. I grew up in Quesnel , dad had his own logging truck so I spent plenty of time around it and in the bush. Did a winter working in the bush as well, moved to Victoria to take up woodworking. Been building truck models for about 25 yrs, main interest being logging trucks. Have a look at my web site www.dougsscaletruckreplicas.com . Really enjoy the pictures on this site inparticular the logging forestry stuff. It amazes me some of you guys know the trucks and where they have worked. Thanks Doug.

Replies2
  1. #1cutting edge2011-05-27 20:55

    Welcome,Doug.....I just pulled in from Quesnel about an hour ago...spend alot of time in the bush off the Nazko highway. Nice work on the Models.

  2. #2BrianHay2011-05-27 21:01

    Hey Doug, welcome to the forums. I was born in Quesnel, live in Nanaimo now. Cool models!