Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member in Texas

65Cobra ยท 2024-08-29 13:38

Hello all I'm located in Texas, near College Station. Whoop! for all the Aggies. I'm in the country and my hobby is older Mustangs. To work around my place and my 50 x 100 shop / man cave, i just bought a Cat VC60C forklift. Of course it needs some work. Hydraulic hoses, fluids change, filters, wiring. But it runs and moves! Bought it on an auction and got it cheap with a bid I didn't expect would win. Anyway, I have pallet racking in my shop and needed something to accomodate that. This should suffice. My username is because I also have a replica 1965 Shelby Cobra by Kirkham Motorsports. 427SC with a all aluminum Shelby block, 496 Cu in., 650 HP / 650 Tq. TKO600 transmission, stainless steel chassis and all aluminum body.

Replies2
  1. #1MarcusZ19672024-08-29 14:07

    Welcome to HEF from MO!! Cool older forklift!

  2. #2Legdoc2024-08-29 21:46

    Welcome from South Texas just inland from the third coast.