Hello all...new to this forum, but not to on-line forums....mostly Mopar and 1st gen cummins truck sites. Just recently purchased this machine through Richie Bros auctions. It is everything I wanted, simple and easy to work on, cable and lever actuated controls, and the other bonus for me was the 4BT Cummins powering it. Lots to do on maintenance and upkeep so will be searching through the archives and asking questions as I go. Hope these pics work...
Welcome. I take delivery on my 1980 1845 (non-cummins) this weekend! Enjoy
Looks like a good rig for part-time work. Let us know how things go and what you find out. Do yourself (and family) a favor and buy a new seat belt for that unit. :usa
There is supposed to be a seat belt? Heading to google to see what they look like and where they attach....Thanks, safety first, especially at home. I saw on google there is supposed to be a seat belt warning light in the control panel....mine is all burnt out there, looks like cigarette, or lighter used to burn it out. Wondered what was supposed to be there.