Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member with pics

Jeffksf ยท 2008-10-25 12:43

Just signed up yesterday, here is a few pics I have. The PC1250 was working last year in a retail development in a suburb of Cleveland. It was a rock job, one day I swung by there they had the 1250 with a single tooth ripper shank on it attacking some sandstone, they had a water wagon parked next to it sprying the whole time to keep the dust down. It was mostly used for loading the 4-5 Cat 777 rock trucks on site. They had it making a 10'-12' cut. They also had 3 385s working there at one time along with a 825 compactor, D9, D8, and a few other support equipment.

Replies15
  1. #1Jeffksf2008-10-25 12:50

    [/attach]

  2. #2dirt digger2008-10-25 12:53

    is that Hitachi Independence's too?

  3. #3Jeffksf2008-10-25 12:54

    The Hitachi 1200 was used for demoing an old department store. I believe thats a PC400 on the right and 300 on the other side. THe Hitachi pic is probably 5yrs old or so. Bear with me, this is a different system for attaching pics that I haven't used.

  4. #4Jeffksf2008-10-25 12:56

    At the time it didn't have their stickers on it, yet. But a couple years later I saw one just like it with their stickers on it in Cleveland. The PC1250 was on machinery trader soon after the major dirtwork was completed on that job.

  5. #5Kenny R2008-10-25 15:27

    Welcome to the HEF Jeffksf:drinkup Great pics, gotta love that Huge Iron! Ken

  6. #6ncbschzzt2008-10-25 18:30

    ex1200-5, had lots of fun with that gem. Its a half mining machine and half construction machine.

  7. #7t_dirt2008-10-31 14:07

    How bid is that bucket in the pic? Or is the guy that short?

  8. #8Jeffksf2008-10-31 20:33

    Nice, ^ my lack of height does inhance the size of the bucket.....:Banghead Glad to see you joined these forums

  9. #9bill2008-11-08 05:34

    I bet I'm a "newer" guy than you Nothing to add, just getting my replys to that magic number.

  10. #10D5G2008-11-08 23:18

    hey Jeff, you ever work with precision procut?

  11. #11Kfarmer2008-12-13 16:35

    And I am probably newer still. Man, these rigs look like fun. My wife probably thinks I've lost it looking at all this equipment online. Since I am usually under gunned equipment-wise, the size and power of these big machines has a certain appeal.

  12. #12cat 3852008-12-14 00:02

    did you say your wife thinks your under gunned-- just kidding welcome aboard.

  13. #13Kfarmer2008-12-14 00:31

    She may well think so but she's a wise woman and acts like I already own and expertly operate the heavy equipment I dream about. Thanks for the welcome - this is a great forum.

  14. #14Elbonk2008-12-26 00:12

    Wow, my little toy would almost fit in the bucket!

  15. #15EZ TRBO2008-12-26 16:29

    Awesome pics, big iron is always fun, cept when you have to pay for it. Trbo