Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new models

oakland ยท 2008-10-02 11:16

hi guys i just got 4 new models! a volvo abg7820 asphalt paver a cat cb534d xw double drum roller and 2 new mack granite black dump trucks. enjoy

Replies4
  1. #1WabcoMan2008-10-02 19:26

    That Mack sure looks nice Oakland. Is it the First Gear model ?

  2. #2stretch2008-10-02 19:39

    Those Macks sure are good-looking! Hope Volvo continues the quality products Blaw-Knox/IR offered!

  3. #3oakland2008-10-02 20:58

    yeah they are first gear models, there really nice good model for the price

  4. #4Bellboy2008-10-03 01:09

    I just bought a 1/48 Western Star tipper, its close enough to dammit, and looks the part. I love the paver and the tipper. I am seriously behind, with the roadbuilding as I seem to be sticking with excavators. I saw an M yesterday, thought about it, nah. next on the most wanted list, rollers and a lowbed.