Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The big 50

excavator ยท 2008-09-25 21:43

My wonderful wife made me this cake for my 50th birthday. Still on top of the hill and cutting it down. Couldn't find a model tunnel boring machine otherwise I'd have been trying to go through it.

Replies7
  1. #1oakland2008-09-25 23:03

    now thats a cool cake happy (late) birthday:drinkup

  2. #2cat 3852008-09-25 23:21

    happy birthday! looks like a remediation project.

  3. #3stretch2008-09-26 15:59

    happy belated birthday! I loved those cakes when I was younger from Stop & Shop...still have most of those cars lying around. Also made a few like those myself, had one for my aunt who works for a cellular tower company so on went the dozer, crane, and flatbeds full of structural steel.

  4. #4redline2008-09-27 20:48

    wicked cake mate

  5. #5tonka2008-09-28 06:09

    That topps the cake guy on the food network!

  6. #6Bellboy2008-10-03 01:12

    Was it chocolate, or did it just have choco icing? Those models on the cake, are they yours, and if yes, how did she keep it a secret? Otherwise, happy birthday and many more happy returns. Hip hip Hooray!

  7. #7Young Admin2023-11-29 07:25

    lllllllllllllll