Hey everyone! My name is Riley and I was a crane mechanic for several years and now I am a mechanical engineer. I own a 230acre farm with my wife and brother/sister in-law's where we raise goats and pigs and my wife and her brother make delicious cheeses. We now own a 2002 CAT 307C and a 2020 Kabota SSV 65. I have operated mostly cranes and specialty lifting/handling equipment for years and have been learning very fast how to operate our new equipment. I am obsessed with learning how to become more efficient when operating and finding the clever "shortcuts". Thank you for all of your future help as I am sure I will run into problems I cannot solve.
Welcome to HEF Riley !
Welcome, I've noticed operators aren't as 'free' with tips n tricks as wrenches are. Especially the grader guys, I think they sign a contract with the devil for their skills. ( you know who you are) I think you'll find what you're looking for if you ask the question. Good luck