Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Va Member

Mike0251 ยท 2020-08-24 07:42

Good day everyone. I signed up here in hopes of listing a 1998 C6500 Top Kick fully equipped service truck for my lady friend. It belonged to her late husband a local 77 guy. What is interesting is I've known this lady for 17 years and had not seen or heard in about 8 years. I too lost my wife of 42 years a couple of years ago. Well the good Lord somehow brought us together and it's been the most amazing thing one could have ever dreamed for. I am retired, former aerospace engineer and have been very busy at helping her sell her house and get her affairs in order. This service truck is the last thing on her plate. I will get it posted in the for sale section if I have those forum privileges or when. Doing all I can to help her. Hell this is the biggest truck I have ever driven too lol.

Replies7
  1. #1petepilot2020-08-24 18:12

    mike . welcome from harrisonburg

  2. #2mg23612020-08-25 05:51

    Welcome to HEF Mike !

  3. #3Vetech632020-08-25 07:47

    This looks like a Northeastern US convention in here I had to come throw ion some Southern flair! LOL...Welcome!

  4. #4Mike02512020-08-25 08:01

    Thank you all for the welcome. I have posted the truck too.

  5. #5Buddy2020-08-29 22:18

    Welcome from Newtown , Virginia.

  6. #6Tinkerer2020-08-31 20:57

    Welcome to HEF, Mike !

  7. #7funwithfuel2020-10-17 10:17

    And here I am, late as usual. Welcome to the forum.