I am thinking of repainting all of my machines and was going to start with the hoe's, most of my trucks are red so Iwas going to incorporate red into the new scheme does anyone have any pics of a red caterpillar or have any good ideas ? Lol. I would also like pics of loaders dozers etc that's red if anyone has any Pj
I have seen a big contractor paint all of their equipments roof white. Then on top paint a big equipment number so it could easily be seen from the helicopter. From ground level it doesn't stand out. Maybe paint the wheels?
White will not get hot in the sun.I have always been told you can order cat equipment in white.There is a farmer in Eastern Washington that has all white equipment,knd of cool.
Check out the 'ol thread : "MacMillian Bloedel" old red and white Iron
You can order it in any color. You just have to pay extra. The state gets it in a safety yellow color and the airport got a wheel loader in very bright yellow.
Your just a couple weeks late asking for a pick of equipment painted red. There was a contractor working on my way to work that had all his equipment painted red with all the decals. Looked very sharp and was very well done. Have seen it done where it looks like crap. Cheers Tom
all of our machines are white http://followgram.me/i/231507065401999259_37789574
Thanks guys, imnalso considering satin black and red stripes or something
you'll find black shows dirt the worst and will probably have overheating problems on a hot day
HeavyEquipmentForums
I would be a little afraid of black not looking good and being hot. If i were going to paint my equipment one color and not go original, it would be the arkansas and kansas highway dept orange all there equipment is very good looking for a diffrent look.