Well here it is. We added 3/8 rear doors, swivel guard, underhouse plates, cab guard and a lexan sheild infront of the cab guard.
Makes the Hitachi look every bit its 9000 hours. Lots of new computer crap to learn, you can adjust the pump gpm from the cab and all kinds of other stuff that I dont know a thing about. I will post more next week after its been in the feild.
Nice new machine. Give us a review when you get to use it :thumbsup
Looks great... I bet you can't wait to get at it on Monday! One thing I noticed was the track shoes are a lot wider on the Komatsu than the Hitachi... Are they both 20t machines?
Awesome, has to be great to see a brand new machine of that size parked in your lot. Or better yet at all of your jobs. Congrats, the only machine that i have been able to buy new so far was my skid steer. Everything else has been used. Some day. I really like my PC150 so far it has been everthing I hoped for. Try not to scatch it all up to soon.
The Hitachi is not an LC machine. We choose that specificaly so we can go through a 10' warehouse door for interior guts.
We have one of those at the quarry. Great machine. Are you going to put an auto lube on it?