Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Project Pics

TATER ยท 2008-05-17 08:35

Contaminated sediment removal for ExxonMobil.

Replies21
  1. #1DPete2008-05-17 09:34

    Did you click the ( Manage attachments) bar ?

  2. #2rino14942008-05-17 20:30

    hmmm.......I'll go make some popcorn now

  3. #3jimmyjack2008-05-17 22:16

    :duh

  4. #4bear2008-05-18 01:49

    Ummm Tater? where are the visual aids for this one? :beatsme

  5. #5TATER2008-05-18 12:07

    God damn computers, sorry about that, i was trying to put them in order and it got all messed up. so here they are not in order

  6. #6TATER2008-05-18 12:10

    more pics

  7. #7TATER2008-05-18 12:12

    more

  8. #8TATER2008-05-18 12:14

    and...

  9. #9Dirtman20072008-05-18 12:16

    Nice pictures I see your volvo has found what appears to be a sinkhole!

  10. #10TATER2008-05-18 12:16

    so on..

  11. #11stretch2008-05-18 12:19

    much better...where is that?

  12. #12DPete2008-05-18 15:43

    I now see the muck

  13. #13TATER2008-05-18 20:41

    It is in Port Royal, SC

  14. #14jimmyjack2008-05-18 21:04

    randy i think u need a pump:stirthepot

  15. #15TATER2008-05-19 10:25

    The catch is I'm the only oprator on site so I have to jump between excavators

  16. #16TATER2008-05-19 10:29

    finally got them to bring another operator to use the 330 so I can stay on the long stick.

  17. #17AtlasRob2008-05-19 14:16

    Not good when you get in to trouble It is possible to get yourself stuck between the first machine that you got stuck and the 2nd that you were going to get :Banghead That will be, as you now know how bad it is you can stay back and watch your mate get stuck, :cool2 CAMERA ! :thumbsup

  18. #18TATER2008-05-19 17:24

    I here ya, its tuff some times. there are others that can help me if i need it but there not anygood. Management, go figure

  19. #19TATER2008-05-19 17:31

    Pics after a couple days of digging, starting to make progress. i can only dig on a outgoing tide.

  20. #20jimmyjack2008-05-19 21:27

    hey randy you like the volvo better or the deere we had in va

  21. #21TATER2008-05-21 17:56

    I like this volvo better than that deere, but as for deere vs volvo undecided. I dont like the 330 volvo better than the 330 deere. but i have to say they do put alot of thought into these machines when they make them. but the longstick is the fastest one ive ever been in. I don't think id ever buy one though. just giving credit where its due.