well im in PA arived thursday at 7:30 pm eastern time. staying at 9420pullpans for now. well here is some more picts:usa:usa:usa:usa
That 6M looks lost in with all the older iron Thanks for the trip pics
Where did you find the old iron. Looks all to be in the same yard? G
yep most of it was in wyoming along rt 80
Well there is that E series backhoe too..... Hoeman, glad you made it back to PA safely and you have some good pics to share. What's up with that scraper in the pic under the D6M?
duno but their was 4 of them. when i go back in a month with the moving truck i will try to find out.
Son Beach, must be west of rock springs, I have covered every mile of 80 in the past three or so months except west of. Thanks I will venture further next time. G
my aunt and cousins live in rock springs. picts were east of rawling
Maybe some higher-capacity scraper? If I could preserve every machine that I saw in life or in pictures, I'd have a thousand acres of row upon row of big iron and a nice (big) sandbox to play around in. These ones just made that list.
I beleive it might be a proof roller. someone took a scraper front and converted a tow behind roller, now you have a self propelled proof roller.
:iagree What he says
OLd Cats in Wyo Believe that stuff is in Cheyenne,Wyo on the East side of town on top of the hill.
yep
Catken is correct, I think it is the Atkin?? exit located west of the Sapp Brothers truck stop. Kevin