Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New service truck is finally ready!

tekemp ยท 2015-05-03 21:16

After a long wait I finally got move out of my F550 and into this beast! So far its great I have so much more room now!

Replies7
  1. #1ddigger2015-05-03 21:31

    Super impressive, a true thing of beauty!

  2. #2wornout wrench2015-05-03 21:44

    Now THAT is what I am talking about!!! :notworthy:thumbsup

  3. #3sheepfoot2015-05-03 21:51

    Nice looking unit!!, should do the job and make life on the road just a bit easier. The more space you have the more you will carry and soon be out of room again.

  4. #4Mike L2015-05-04 06:30

    Nice truck. Are you self employed?

  5. #5Multiracer2015-05-04 06:33

    It is a great looking outfit. Congratulations. Now go earn some payments with it.

  6. #6tekemp2015-05-04 07:04

    Thanks guys I love this truck and yes I know I'm already thinking of what else I can carry with me to fill up the space! I'm not self employed I work Dixie we have two of these Pete's and two 550's. No doubt it will make life easier haha

  7. #7pburress2016-09-04 23:15

    Nice:notworthy