I was watching national geographic last night and theres a new show called wrecker pretty intresting show ill try to post more info on it.
Well heres a link i could find: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/wrecked/all/Overview its kinda like axe men kinda takes the same theme but theres plenty of episodes really a great show.
O'Hare is a top notch outfit......I see them all over the place around here. they have alot of equipment!!
So is this season 2, cause they were on this past fall or summer on the speed channel.
ya there is a show on speed channel called wrecked featuring OHare from chicago area.
I've watched the show and I've got to say I'm not at all impressed with their recovery skills. I've been in the fire dept. for 30 years and have been on stand by while vehicles are recovered from local wrecks, I've never seen any of the local companies do the additional damage to vehicles the way they do. I have to wonder if the insurance companies watch the show and if they wouldn't be concerned about the extra repair bills that are incurred from their recovery efforts?
i have had my service truck towed by ohare a few times. fast, friendly, reasonable and efficient. real clean iron, too.
wreckers A very interesting web site is tow 411 some of there recoveries are very interesting also the show previously mentioned is on the speed channel the BIG D
i think they have very nice equipment,but seems they go a little overboard sometimes but that is my opinion i am not in the recovery business.example two trucks to rescue a forklift?heck walk the hoe over.
So the million dollar question still stands...are they in season 2 on Speed, or National Geographic?
There was an extreme logger show on that was a lot like Axe men. The heavy equipment was much bigger and generally they were doing things like logging swamp land.