Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New stabilizer pads… great price. FlipPad International

overhaulin ยท 2016-07-28 10:32

Hey guys, I've been looking for an inexpensive set of stabilizer pads for my 655D and the best price I could find was $66 each. My machine needs 6 so at $66 each plus freight I was going to be over $400 and I just couldn't bring myself to spend that right now. After sometime I finally found a great product at a great price from a company called FlipPad International or http://www.flippadinternational.com/ . FlipPad also sells these pad assemblies for all kinds of makes and models. Anyway, I purchased a set and just received them along with new locking nuts for $297, or $49.50 ea.,and free freight. Great deal and nice product! So if you need to replace yours and you don't want to spend your beer money check these out.

Replies1
  1. #1Deon2016-07-28 20:28

    Went on the site. Looks like a very good price with free shipping and all. Thanks for the link.