Have always used a backhoe for my plumbing work, mainly because of gravel needs. Went from a Deere to a case, and then to a smaller kubota m59. Had it for 8 years and upgraded to a new m62. Very great machines for digging and graveling lines with ease of hauling it around. Couple months ago bought a new kx040 to replace it, mainly because I wanted a cab and the same maneuverability. Prefabed a bucket for gravel and all was good. Now my m62 just sat there. The kx had a thumb and a cab and could do anything. So I decided to trade of my m62 for a svl75wc. I had ran skid steers through the years, mostly bobcats with foot controls, not a big fan but understand their use. This track loader is starting to be the best thing I’ve ever bought. The grading ability is far beyond any backhoe I’ve had, and the wide tracks around the wet farm just float. Such a powerhouse in a small package. Can only imagine some pluses other brands have but track loaders are incredible tools.
The duo.
That's a pair I would love to own. I have an older backhoe and an older bobcat, but I could be very productive with a CTL around here.