Hello all , I’m a new member to hef , after a couple of years of acquiring answers here for various projects I figured I would join too seek and share some knowledge , Is anyone on here in British Columbia ? I just purchased a 1975 case 580B ck and am having the power shuttle issues , It was leaking out the front and back of the torque tube when I got it , it would move forward and backwards with fluid but would leak out quickly, I split it and resealed it but now it won’t engage at all , im considering drilling the hole to access the pickup screen for the pump , but am curious as to the correct measurement, I’ve seen 3 and 3.5 inches just wondering if anyone has got it pinpointed yet , thanks in advance and I’m excited to be a part of this group
Hey Roosterw9 welcome to HEF, I'm not from BC but I have a question. Did you use silicone on gasket areas? Also when you crank up the machine does it sound like the shuttle pump is starving for oil. The answer to your question about how far the screen is from the torque tube I think would be around 1" to 2".
Hi Coy , Thanks for the welcome and reply , I used gaskets material, but I noticed pieces of old gasket missing so I’m thinking plugged screen from reading posts on here ,
Put your question on the TLB section, be many more there that have dealt with this.
Welcome to HEF!.
Thank you