New to me 110 John Deere TLB First Hi every one thanks for any help you can give. Live in Ontario Canada I have a 2003 John Deere 110 tlb First where would the best place to buy a service / maintenance manual I was using the machine today, and when I wanted to go in reverse it would not do so right away and the book and wrench light started to flash. but when I took my foot off reverse peddle and put it down again the light would stop flashing and would go in reverse. This would happen every time I need to go backwards.Any ideas
Not sure but if your 110 is like my 310sj you shoild be able to check for codes if it has any right on the monitor
I only worked on a couple Deere 110s, but the vehicles I have seen with the flashing wrench light are actually flashing a code similar to morse code (long and short flashes). The codes were 4 digit long and I believe would repeat after a pause. There was no way to view a human readable code from the instrument cluster on the 110s, only by noting the long/short code and looking them up in a manual. Perhaps Monster76 has seen a newer 110 that could display the codes on the display, so please take my comments for what little they might be worth. Also my recollection was Deere, for whatever reason, had 3 different versions of the fault codes which varied somewhat based on the vehicle serial number. Therefore, if you purchase a manual over the internet, I would recommend you make sure it supports the serial number range your 110 is. Regarding not going into reverse. Make sure the forward pedal is fully returned to the full up position before pressing on the reverse pedal. I seem to recall that it is possible if you have big boots on to press on both pedals at the same time which will flash a code and you will not get the vehicle to move. The next time the issue occurs, note the 4 digit code (long and shorts) and post it, hopefully someone will be able to translate it.
Thanks I have since learned about the lights flashing and there meaning. As the flashing was only for a moment I think it was my big boots causing the problem. I will check my foot placement next time I use machine
Where would the best place to get a complete service /maintenance/troubling manual. there is on on e-bay see link I was considering, any one use this http://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Deere-...226061&pid=100167&rk=1&rkt=13&sd=370799863549
Will it support your serial number on your machine.