Hello…I just bought a 2014 Cat 308 E2 CR yesterdat…fjx00370..and i was wondering if anyone has any manuals that are downloadable links/copies that can be emailed. Machine was bought at an auction in feb and I bought it from a local equipment dealer and no manuals were with the machine. thanks to everyone in advance. Todd
I can't help you with copies but at least these references will help you search for the appropriate manuals for your machine S/No. Manuals for your 308E2 are as follows. The prices are for new manuals, just to give you an idea:- SEBU9004 - Operation & Maintenance. All the basics you will need for O&M. $57 in paper form, $49 on CD. SEBP6877 - Parts. $155 in paper, $110 on CD. UENR2895 - Service. This is the complete repair manual covering specs, test&adjust, troubleshooting, dissassembly & assembly, etc, etc. New $765 in paper form, $540 as a CD. You might find a used copy in an online marketpalce somewhere. EDIT: Did you look in the pocket in the back side of the operator seat.? When new there should have been an O&M manual in that pocket secured in place by a steel cable. A lot of people don't even know it's there.
Thank you Nige…I haven’t taken delivery yet but they told me they looked when they were doing a quick cleaning of the cab. I have been looking for a used copy.
Unless they knew to look in that pocket behind the seat they could easily have missed it. You literally have to kneel on the seat cushion and hang your head over the back to find it. Knowing the publication reference numbers at least now you know what you're looking for. I got the new prices from here. Genuine Cat manuals - https://www.servicemanualpro.com/?page=Products&searchbox=FJX00370
Thanks…I should be taking delivery tomorrow and I will be able to check myself.