Hello all, I have never posted in this section before. I am a long time CAT dozer excavator ctl owner, and just received my first Deere, and first loader. So the first thing we did was install new monster tires 750 series. Big ag floaters. Should be able to walk on water now. Trouble is the tires rub on the fenders with a little axle articulation. Thought about trimming the rear fenders, but the axles articulate so much that likely wont solve the problem. Likely the easiest solution is installing axle stops. Deere in their brilliance didnt allow for this in the design, so there is no holes in the axle for axle stops. Can anyone offer ideas of how to best handle this problem. Thx Ken
Deere mounted the axle stops on the frame. IIRC at the dealer when we installed excessively large tires still needed to trim the fenders a bit. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/514197/referrer/search/pgId/825580935 .
Thanks a ton Dave, I love this site. It has saved me so much time and money!