So I've just picked up my first excavator, mostly for personal use. Its for 2600 hours, new tracks, some new hydraulic lines, an 18" dig and 36" smooth edge buckets, and seems to be in reasonable condition for an 09. All the other equipment I own came with manuals, so I'm trying to source manuals for the 27D. I see there is an operators manual and a service manual. I'm would assume the operators manual covers maintenance and the service manual covers overhauls? I've only owned steel tracked equipment, so what kind of tension do you keep on rubber tracks? I'd imagine its significantly less? Any pointers y'all can give me specific to this machine.....anything to keep an eye out for? Any notable weaknesses? Thanks guys!
Rubber tracks are kept significantly tighter than steel tracks. My machine is U25-3 very similar to yours if you get desprite i can give you my tightening details. If you have only worked steel tracked machines you will find you must be way more careful operating rubber. A 12'' bucket would be better for tough digging on that weight machine. Cheers
I have about 60 hours operating rubber tracked excavators. I know I've got to be careful on sharp rocks, or anything that might tear up the track. A 12" bucket is at the top of my list. I need all the digging pressure I can get out of her...
eganx what is your email address ? I can email you the manuals if you like .
[email protected] I've ordered a hard copy of the operators manual.....comes in handy in the field. But PDF manuals are awesome too. Thank you
manuals where emailed to you.
I just picked up a used Deere 27D excavator, does anyone have an e-version of the operator's manual that they would like to share? Thanks
What is your email address ? I can email the operation,parts and service.
I just got a John Deere 35D and it didnt come with any manuals. I think its a 2011 model. Long arm and extra counterweight. Runs great so far but it has not been used much in the last couple years so I need to go over the entire machine and bring it up to date on maintenance before the weather warms up this spring. Thanks to anyone who can help! 2659XX+ serial number craigheadcountytowing at gmail
Manuals are on there way to you .
I just bought a 2006 Deere 27D excavator at auction, does anyone have a pdf version of the operator's manual that they would share? tool_king? Thanks brian at ironcrossproperties.com
Manuals emailed to you .
tool_king, I know this is an old thread, but would you be able to send those manuals for the 27D to me as well please? I picked one a while ago, and still haven't got a chance to get manuals for it. My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks so much.
No problem .I just email the manuals to you .Let me know when have them all downloaded and saved to your computer.
They are all saved! Thank you so very much!
Any chance I could get those also. I have a hitachi 27u-2. Pretty much the same as a 27d.
Manuals were emailed to you . Please let me know when you download and save them . If you have manuals to share back please email them to me . thanks Ed
ED from NJ.... i have purchased a komatsu engine service manual sen04211-03 for the "82" size Myanmar engine, 385 pages, would you like it emailed to you? i also purchased the deere 410G shop manual before i realized a backhoe is no good on my steep property, tim big island, hawaii
[email protected]
Hi Tim You can email it to me at [email protected] . Thank you you very much . Ed
I have a 2012 John Deere 27D excavator. I need an operations manual. Nothing for sale on line. Help?
https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com/s...d&p1=type&p1_v=operator's-manuals&pattr=p0,p1
What is you email address ? I will send you one.
Looking for operator and service manuals for a 2012 John Deere 27D if anyone has them. Thanks!
Sean what is your email address ?
[email protected]
Ok great I will send when I get to shop in morning.Typing from a tablet .
looking for service manual for a john deere 35zts.
I just got a used 27d and like to get the operators, service, and parts manuals.
Rick what's your email address ?
I am looking for a manual for a John Deere 27D as well. Are you still emailing those? my email is [email protected] Thanks so much!
Manuals were emailed to you .
I just bought a 50D I could sure use a manual. Also my steering lever is sticking. any ideas? [email protected] thanks in advance.
Welcome to HEF GregD ! Should have started a new post rather than piggy back an old one. Your sticking lever is probably dirt packed down around the travel pilot control valve under the front floor board. As far as manuals you will have to either buy one or PM tool_king to see if he any to share.
Thank you, Sorry for the Piggy Back.
Greg D I emailed you set of manuals .
New to forum and mini excavators (2012 J.D. 35D, 2000 hrs). My apologies for piggybacking. tool_ king is there any chance you could send me manuals for 35D? ( [email protected] ). Also, I have two embarrassing newbie questions, 1) can i adjust the aux hydraulics (thumb) at the valve bank? which valve is it? it's way to fast right now, but will be using mower deck and need to adjust back to full flow as required. 2) how do i get constant flow to the mower motor without holding slide switch continually? thanks for the help
Welcome to HEF bigmacker ! Need a machine serial number. Short answer is no you can't change flow without installing a flow selector kit or slowing down thumb operation with orifices installed in the thumb plumbing. You should be able to have constant auxiliary flow by pulling the trigger on the right lever instead of using the slide switch.
thx for the help, mg2361. serial #is 1FF035DXJCG269570
any recommendations on flow selector kits for the 35D?
AT329093 is the John Deere kit number. You would need to call your dealer to get pricing.
many thanks, mg
Tool_king, I also just got my first which is a '05 JD 27D. Would appreciate a copy of the manuals if you still have them?
My email address is [email protected] Looking for 27D manuals. Thanks.
Im new here and don't think Im posting correctly. Just got my first mini-ex which is a '05 JD 27D. Would appreciate a copy of the manuals if you still have them? Thanks.
Same here Tool King. Just bought a 2014 27D, looking to do some maintenance. A maintenance PDF would be appreciated. THANKS ! [email protected]
does anyone still have the service, operators and repair manuals for the jd27d? thanks in advance my email is [email protected] _
On the way to you.
I'd appreciate the Deere 27D manuals very much! any that you have for this model. thanks tool_king! [email protected]
On the way to you.
Tool_king, What a helpful guy! Got any for a 2001 hitachi ex35u-na. Not sure if the -na means too much as the dealer has never needed it for anything. [email protected]
here is a link to the manuals https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoEellHx-063hetXxKDZJQc40L9MSg?e=aleWKd please let me know if it works hitachi manuals https://1drv.ms/b/s!AoEellHx-063het0nJpmcqPGgnPXQw?e=ei4LqN
these worked although they seem to be for a newer machine being titled ex35u-2. My machine is just a basic ex35u with a Isuzu 3LD1 engine. Thank you
I take a look an see what have for your machine.
Any chance I could get the op manual for the 27D? [email protected] . Thanks in advance
Scott email sent to you.
I also just got my first excavator. A 2012 John Deere 27d. Hoping to find operator, electrical and hydraulic service manuels. Downloaded one but it doesn't really cover a lot. I purchased a thumb kit for it but the auxiliary lines don't have any pressure when you toggle the switch or the trigger. Fuse block is not marked so not sure what fuse it might be. I put a pressure guage on both sides of the auxiliaries. Shows no pressure. I'm guessing there is a valve or a solenoid to turn it on. Instructions say to adjust to 1700psi. Thanks again for any information.
Scott what's your email ? I can send you them .
[email protected]
I appreciate it tool_king! My email is [email protected] . Thanks again!
That would be awesome to get my eyes on that 410G shop manual. Can you send it to me?
My email is [email protected]