Hi all,new to the forum with a new toy to play with
Welcome to HEF!
Welcome. Nice toy!
You didn't get that from an auction did you?
Welcome to the Forums chainsaw!
bought brand new
Welcome, Mr. Chainsaw. Cool machine! I bet that thing makes some sawdust!
Looks like a 623C?
Welcome, that looks like fun ..... to operate.
yes,on a 548 loader.
That's not a bad combo if a guy gets rid of the heel rack or adds 3k in counterweight.
Are you telling us you tried to fix one- and recommended that it just go to auction instead? Or are you trying to drum up a little more work? I can start looking at ritchie bros a little closer if you're needing some projects....
Iv only ran processor for 2 days so I really dont know the difference yet.been 22 years in a stroker until last week
We have a Cat 324Dfm with a Pierce 3348. It was a great machine. We are running Waratah & Southstar now though.
324 with a denharco 4550 is what we have.its done well for us.