Have worked as a driver/will fit since 1980.At this time I'm driving a tractor mount boom truck.Have worked for the same company since 1980 and if I am real lucky will retire from there.I like the idea of the forum being kept clear of the hogwash.Thanks for creating a forum that covers what I do
Welcome to the forum tiny. :usa Is that ya'lls little P&H all unhappy on it's side?
No Sir,Company got the call to clean up the mess.They were removing the counterweight from a 108 link-belt mobile machine.Swung over the side and flopped it over.As it went over it missed some HOT power lines by inches. I wound up taking the lock valve for the boom cylinder loose so the boom would not contact the wires when we set it back up.Operator got by with some bumps and scrapes
I thought that looked like a 108 counterweight he was handling. Don't see any cribbing on the ground, was he using no cribbing and buryed the outrigger pads?
He flatly overloaded it.I'll put some more pics and I believe they will tell the story
3rd pic you can see me going up to pop the lock valve
Had to pull the boom while we were at it,It was tweaked badly