Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Upcoming Heavy Equipment Operator

TNcountryboy ยท 2014-09-26 20:54

Hello All, I will be retiring from the Army in a few months and attending a heavy equipment operator school in Wisconsin named Associated Training Services (ATS). I was wondering if anyone has been to this school or knows anything about it other than what I've been able to research online and through continuous emails to and from the schools admissions office. Thanks in advance for the assistance

Replies4
  1. #1SeaMac2014-09-27 09:19

    Thank you for your service. Can't answer your question regarding ATS, ask the school if they can get you in touch with former students. Good luck and welcome to the world of heavy equipment.

  2. #2Bulldog7772014-10-06 19:37

    I have not been there but have a look at onsitecivilsolutions.com the product CivilWorks would probably help you alot...

  3. #3Red Roan2014-12-01 19:11

    Just a quick look at their website and a handful of very negative reviews I read would be enough to raise a red flag to me. Not in any way saying the reviews are true or false, and there's always going to be someone who went there and felt slighted, but where there's smoke, there's usually fire. Just check it out very thoroughly. And another thing, ain't that kind of far to be going to learn how to sit in a seat & pull levers? I'd think that if you knocked on enough doors you could learn how to do the same thing within 50 miles of your house. More than a few companies out there are willing to help former military guys. Good luck with your adventure

  4. #4MJ1232014-12-01 20:34

    What part of Tennessee are you in?