I did not found a thread about this new serie from Volvo on the forum. Here you can see pictures and read some info. Most at swedish unfortunately. I have made a slideshow with pictures. There is also coming a new F-serie of the Articulated haulers http://www.***********.net/viewtopic.php?t=14785&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU_5rvPwPqE
Something wrong with the URL there Rille.
I know. Links to other forums dont work here. And i can not write just the name of the forum either. It dosent work But it stands in the end of the slideshow on YT edit: m a s k i n i s t e n, put that in the link instead of ********* but erase space between the letters
can't see
Hmm, seem it can be L90G on the shopping list, not L90F. Here in Norway they have posted public pics of the L180G and bigger.(pluss the ADT) I think it might be smart to by the F instead, to stay clear of the smal gremlins on new models.
Why the most posts are from sweden ???
I'm new to the forum and need to ask a question about the a/c on a L110E volvo loader. I had a tech change out the compressor, drier, and expansion valve but he didn't mark where the wires go on the terminals to the trinary switch. Is the DC power and the override supposed to be hot when you turn the ign. on?
has anybody had any experience on a g series yet?
One of my customers is taking delivery of 2 L110G loaders 11/22/11. And a third in mid January. They run 24/7 365 in a smelting facility. They had 3 L110F loaders they are replacing.
I ran a 220 for a little bit, speed wise it was fast . But the bucket lift seemed awful slow.. It has all the bells and whistles . maybe better suited for loading trucks, as it was really slow moving dirt to backfill. Really bouncy and light in the rear, even with the ride control.. stacking dirt it was great, but trying to drive down a ramp into the fill was really dicey, I seen it a couple times with about 6 to 8 feet under the back wheels
The G-series L150-L220 has been up and running for almost a year now and from what I´ve heard there has been some issues connected to regeneration of the particulate filter in the beginning but that´s solved now. A respond to heavylift is that you probably use a to big bucket if is light in the rear. We have a L220F and a Cat 980H running side by side and for sure the 980H is far more light in the rear than the L220F is and I´m pretty sure that the L220G is as stabile as the F-series. We had a L180G demo machine a couple of weeks ago and compared to our L180F and Cat 972GII, it was way more powerful in the hydraulics and also much faster going uphill, a very good machine. I also tried L120G at the Volvodays and I had a big smile over my face when stepping out of it cause earlier I thought that L120E´s and L120F´s where quite good machines but a bit boring, weak hydraulics and high revs on the engine but now... It was very fast going uphill even thought it had no lock-up and also the hydraulics where very powerful!!