Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Newbie here, Gehl 4615

3X8 ยท 2013-07-24 19:26

I have a chance to buy this for $6500.00 with 3200 hours. I can't seem to find much info on it. Do any of you experts know anything about them good or bad? Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1mikebramel2013-07-24 22:06

    For that price you can buy usually buy a 1845C if you want traditional lift or a New Holland LX for vertical lift

  2. #2cheyenne2013-07-24 22:42

    I have a 2003 Gehl 4635-SX I picked up 3 years ago with 800 hrs on it, bucket, spare set of solid rubber tires, brand new CTI forks, new tires & rims, Aux hydro & it's like brand new....It's the best skid steer I've ever owned.....I paid $5,000 delivered.....Now to your question.....I think that machine is vastly over priced, $1,000 tops, looks to be early 80's, very light duty & not much beef in it.....If it were me I would keep looking......There's a ton of stuff out there & people need money....It would be cheaper renting till you find what you want....Don't be afraid of ebay just be careful & don't be in a hurry..........

  3. #3cheyenne2013-07-24 22:51

    I just looked on ebay & there's a few gehls on there a lot cheaper, newer & lower hours...........Happy Hunting..........

  4. #43X82013-07-25 19:08

    Exactly what I wanted to know guys! Thank you FYI he said it's a 1994 l emailed Gehl and they said they were made from the "late 80's to the early 90's" I don't really NEED a skidsteer but you know lol