Hello all, I am Joe from Southern NH and fell upon this forum while doing a Google search on installing a fisher plow on my loader. About four years ago, I found a great buy from a local dealer on Ford 545 Industrial Loader with less than 1000 hours. It all of its life on a sod farm loading sod. It was well maintained but the lower part of the enclosed cab had some rust/rot. It has been a great loader for me, a very rugged machine!! Since owning it, I had to replace the starter, fuel filter assembly and upgraded the alternator to one wire. It has served me well. In the fall, I found a very rugged (and heavy) older 3pt hitch back which I am now restoring and hope to use in this summer. The loader is down at the moment with a leaky water pump which will be fixed this week. Now for my question... I have a rear blade on the loader which I use for snow removal (2000 feet of driveway). I just purchased a real nice 80's vintage 8 foot Fisher plow. I want to mount to the bucket. I have the hydraulics solved but... Does anyone have ideas what is the best way to mount this plow, pics would be very helpful too? Thanks all! Joe S.
No replies yet.