Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Newton Trucks dumpers – any experience? Prices seem too good to be true

previtfran ยท 2025-12-23 02:41
Replies7
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-12-24 05:15

    That's an interesting looking truck!

  2. #2Truck Shop2025-12-30 06:32

    Newton Trucks opted for mtu 12.8 and 15.6 liters Diesel engines Newton Trucks ha debuttato a Bauma 2022 e Samoter 2023. Un costruttore italiano che riporta in campo il concetto del Perlini 131.33 con i suoi assali posteriori sterzanti. Motorizzazioni affidate all'OM 471 e OM 473 www.powertraininternationalweb.com * Looks to be Rolls/Daimler/Allison, all well known components.

  3. #3previtfran2025-12-31 09:49

    Yes! but anyone that knows something? or someone that ask for a quotation and have more details? I asked and got the attached TdS, but I would like to know if I'm the unique fool to try to know them

  4. #4Truck Shop2025-12-31 11:13

    With only three dealer/outlets in the US, knowledge is going to be thin states side.

  5. #5skyking12025-12-31 16:11

    We knew you weren't from around here when you called them Dumpers. In the US that term is used to describe. "Hey that kid's got a load in his dumper."

  6. #6previtfran2026-01-01 08:12

    You are right! I was writing here because they told me that they had several requests from Canada.... So I hope to find some Canadians answering me. Let's wait if someone comes out.... Happy 2026 to you all!

  7. #7skyking12026-01-01 23:46

    New Years Bump for dumpers in Italy!!