Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nh 575e

CANNONMAN1 ยท 2010-04-25 09:53

Well Gentlemen, I just picked up a 2001 NH 575E. This thing has everything, Diesel, 4x4, full cab, x-hoe, heat/ac, 2 lever control, diff. lock. I think I stole it at a bankruptcy auction for $15,000. It is really clean and looks to have had good care. Owner bought it new and it was used for fencing install. Bought this for general personal cleanup and digging on my property, rocks, stumps, waterlines and such. Wasn't sure what I needed but this seems to fit the bill and only has 2100 hours on it. Don't see a lot of info on here about them and was wonderig what inherent problems they may have and what to check or look for. Huge believer in prevenitive maintenence and just want to check this over end to end before using. It will see relatively light duty from me. Also interested in using it for snow removal in the winter. Any idea how large of a snow pusher can be installed and what is the best on the market to buy? One more question, what can you do and not do with the x-hoe? In other words is there a proper way to use the x-hoe so as not damage? Thanks for the help.

Replies3
  1. #1CANNONMAN12010-04-26 08:33

    Anyone with info?

  2. #2mudober2010-04-30 13:15

    ya u stoll it great machine dont run over any broken off fence post. Try not to sidesweep with the et-hoe out keep er greased and have fun.

  3. #3JasonDunn2010-05-07 03:09

    Wow good deal I paid $15,000 for a 98 NH 555E 2wd no glass 1,400 hrs so I recon you got a $20,000 + machine mine did have some water in the transmission the owner flushed and I need to do it again but was told condensation will do that or a leaky boot on the transmission I have used it about 12hrs and am inpressed with its power.