My 2006 NH B95 backhoe has the electric joystick controls for raising/lowering the stabilizers. Operation of the stabilizers is sporadic - sometimes they work fine, sometimes no movement (currently), sometimes stop partially raised. No hydraulic leaks whatsoever. The joystick (switches) are used on many NH and Case equipment models. Does anyone know if there should be power to the switches when the hoe is running on idle? I don't have any power to them. Problem may be the joysticks? Or a relay before the joysticks? Any ideas or experience?
Are the hyd. valves solenoid operated? I'm guessing they might be and there could be a dirty electrical connection/ground or a coil(s) getting weak. I would think you'd have power to switch regardless of RPM. Maybe they use a relay. Need a schematic of the electrics to operate the stabilizers.
The hyd. valves are solenoid operated. I'll check the connections here. Trying to get an electrical schematic. If anyone has access to a NH B95 backhoe loader electrical schematic for the stabilizer circuit, I would buy a copy.
I have been having that exact problem. Did you get it figured out Robert?
Robert hasn't been on the forum since last sep. Might want to start a new thread.
Thanks. I was hoping it would notify him and he could say what he figured out