Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NH C238 CTL looking for purchase advice

CatToy ยท 2016-07-18 11:15

Dealer is pretty aggressively pricing a loaded NH C238 CTL to me. I demo'ed one at their lot but this morning they want to bring one to my property to demo for a few more days and they have lowered to price to beat everybody in pricing. I cannot find a lot about them and want to see what experience anybody has had with them. Dealer has a decent rep, so no problems there. I will not be using it for commercial use, just around the farm. As a comparison, I really like the Tak TL10 and Kubota 95. But the NH spec out as good as them.

Replies2
  1. #1JNB2016-07-20 21:15

    I had my fill of a Case CTL, and the NH models don't fall far from that tree. If you do a search of my username and Case, you'll find more than enough of my opinion regarding the subject. I bought an SVL90 and couldn't be happier.

  2. #2CatToy2016-07-20 22:24

    Thanks, I have read some of your threads... I am a Kubota fan, have three of their tractors