Any body out there have any comments about a 1990 New Holland L-555 Deluxe Skid Steer? Good / Bad / Indifferent? I was looking for several weeks for a nice, used, skid steer for around the house and farm. Found one with 3800 hours, but I tested it for a few hours and, though it was a little rough-looking (dirty - not rusty), all the hydraulics performed flawlessly... It was bought new by a Golf Course / Country Club, and seemed to be used but not abused. Are parts still readily available? This one I been looking at is available with the 4 cylinder Kubota 1903, block heater, with the weight set for 1700# lift capacity, newer tires, new seat, smooth bucket with tooth-bar, pallet forks, back-hoe attachment, fresh fluids & filters, delivered for under $7K. Thanks!
The hours are high but it is a kubota. With all those attachments I would jump on it.
they are awesome. i worked at a NH dealership. saw them every once in a while, KUBOTA POWER!!!!! we had a lot of customers with them, high hours, very reliable. all parts still available.