I have a very low hour NH L218 From one day to the next the instrument cluster that is supposed to come on when you sit in the seat is dead as can be. So far I have replaced the battery, checked all fuses and relays, checked the seat switch and I have power to the plug on the instrument cluster but it won’t come on. have there been more issues with these instrument clusters?? Or is is something else completely? Any help is appreciated.
Hey farmer Bob , we have the same power supply issues with an instrument cluster from one of our customers and we find these guys , Dashboard Instrument Cluster in Toronto Canada . They fix it for us . I understand they have an office in Miami USA too and I was told by our local Case dealership they are an approved CASE refurbished / repair facility . I hope that will help