Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NH L785 control valve 984063

Kyle Korpi · 2019-07-05 17:52

hello I purchased a NH L785 with a leaking Control valve. Someone put a gasket on the caps which l leads me to believe it was already tried a rebuild. Does anyone know where to find a good used one? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1mikebramel2019-07-06 19:49

    Are the spools pitted

  2. #2Kyle Korpi2019-07-07 07:22

    Mike I haven’t removed the valve I am assuming the spools are bad. My reasoning is that there is alot of evidence of the valve being worked on before and may or may not be original to the machine. The valve body is spray painted red And there is what looks to be paper gaskets under the caps. Which also Leeds me to believe that a reseal try was unsuccessful. I bought the machine at a EstateSale so there is no service records or info about it. It leaks about a cup of fluid a hour that I’ve been able to catch most of it in container I’ve fashioned under it. That’s why I’ve been reluctant to pull it out and explore more.