Hey All, My '01 LB75 won't go forward after it runs for a bit. I thought initially it was a bad relay, but now I'm not sure. Anyone have any troubleshooting advice? Thanks,
Not sure how similar it is to my 575e but mine has forward, reverse solenoid valves. There is a removable plate on the floor to access them. My 4WD solenoid coil failed and I sorced it in generic form. Not sure if the shuttle solenoids use the same valves and coils but maybe. I did a thread on that if it helps. Search my threads.
Finally got a chance to work on it today (too hot to do anything else) after it wouldn't move forward at all yesterday. Pulled the directional control valve on the top of the trans and figured I would service it per the manual. Solenoids have 5 ohm resistance as they should which I assume means they are good. Now trying to get them off the valve body and they don't want to move. Do I pry them off with a screwdriver?