Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NH LB75B extenda-hoe wear strips .

lb75b · 2025-02-22 16:19

Got some slop in the extenda-hoe section . Any tips on replacing the wear strips ? Looking at the parts manual if I’m understanding it correctly there are 2 plastic “spacers” and a tapered plastic shim on each side .

Replies1
  1. #1Swetz2025-02-23 07:43

    This setup is similar to the design of the NH E series. Item # 9 is spacer washers that can be removed in order to shim the booms (inner to outer). #10 and 11 are the actual pads (4 each). A bit of a pain to change them from what I have herd (never done them myself). I would mess with the shims first. The retaining bolts on the actual shims are known to work loose. I would check them. I use a dry graphite lube on the extend a hoe. Shown below. I get this from Tractor Supply. Regular grease will collect dirt and cause problems.