I recently procured a full service manual for my New Holland LS 170. Actually it covers ls16/170 models. The difficulty that I have is that the manual I have has a wiring diagram that is not compatible with my model year. I assume that it is from an earlier model year. If anyone would have the correct diagram sheets in .pdf form or such that covers thw 2005 model year I would be grateful to hear from you. Should anyone need this manual I would be glad to provide it. The remainder of the manual covering engine,chassis hydraulics etc. seems to be spot on. Thank you.
Wiring Diagram I would love to take a look at that wiring diagram for LS 170 Thanks
Service Manual LS160/170 I found it at: http://www.mediafire.com/?ov9zqt7xwtl It is the complete service manual @ 11.1mb size.
I love ssl very much. I have bobcat, thomas, gehl manual, I 'd like to share to anyone who need it. but I haven't new holland's, I would love to take a look at it, would you please send it to me? thank you very much! [email protected]
There seems to be two different dash displays for the 170. One display is on the left side on the column, the other is in the middle over head. Each having there own wiring differences. Is this correct?
kuangqy What bobcat manuals do you have?I am interested.I have manuals to share also.