Hello I’m new to the forum , I googled the problem I have with my New holland LS 160 and page came up in this forum / long story short the thread ended without an answer , and I can’t find it in the archives here the problem is my La 160 runs in service mode but as soon as I switch to run mode it shuts off ? Like the other thread mice made a nest behind the EIC board , no lights ever come on on the panel except a dull red one , and there is a shrill sound coming out of the EIC panel that doesn’t shut off ever except when turning key off ,I found a couple of bare wires from vibration or mice I’m wondering if the EIC board is bad or I m having a hot wire grounding that I haven’t found , no fuses have been blown ever
No replies yet.