Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NH LS170 cab blower problem

CAP850 ยท 2016-01-17 16:46

My 2004 NH LS170 cab blower quit working after I parked the machine for a couple of weeks. Manual says there should be a 20A fuse for Heater and A/C but I don't have A/C and can't find 20A fuse in the cab fuse box. The engine bay fuse box doesn't have a 20A fuse either. All other lights, windshield wiper, etc work. Any ideas where I can find the 20A fuse for this or is there another solution to myh problem? Thank you! CAP850

Replies1
  1. #1randy792016-01-24 18:12

    There should be the fuse in the engine compartment box I think it is the top right side they also had some ground issues in cab on them in the cab on right side along top goes from up near key switch to back in heater box