New Holland LT185B, 2006 yr, 1600 hrs, picked up a load of top soil and I drove about 300 yards to dump it on my ditch bank and the bucket would not go up. No noise, no anything. Tilt and everything else is normal. I had only been operating it for about an hour, and lightly. The foot pedals are free and clear of dirt under them. I have full hydraulic fluid. No breaks in the lines. The left pedal (vertical movement) feels locked, like it does when my seat belt isn't clasped. I cycled ignition and drove the loader around and that did not help. Also there are no dummy lights on and I cycled the safety brake on/off and seat belt clasp several times too. Has anyone an idea of what I can check next?
I ran one. I had the same problem. It had something to do the safety wiring harness in the computer overhead where you turn park off n causing the selnoids not function properly it's been like few years ago not sure of the model but definitely same brand Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk