Hi, I have bought a new to me machine being a Niftylift SD210 same as SD64 which has about 800 odd hours on it. Has come from Rental Company and was replacement machine after first one did not have ground controls working. Took six months to get replacement. This machine has Ground Controls working and has had teething issues which I think was air in fuel line causing engine stop, failed hydraulic tank seal which burst and caused a mess - had the consistency of tissue paper when examined and leak down in main lift cylinder that appears to have corrected after adding some seal treatment to hydraulic tank. The issue I am listing here is one I have no idea how to address and where to start. The machine hot or cold will crawl down a slope at slow walking pace once you depress the safety foot switch but not activating the wrist control or joystick??? If you release the safety switch the motion stops and when machine is stopped it does not appear to move, ie the brakes engage and work as intended. Am I being too concerned, ie is this expected for a Boom Lift or Nifty LIft. I had a Grove MZ66 for many years and this did not occur at all??? If it is adjustable I would like to do same. However what is a likely cause? What can be adjusted? Is it a motherboard problem which is suspect in this machine??? Thanks for any specific advices for this machine or in general advices for these machines. Regards, MX45.
No replies yet.