Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nissan H20 II engine parts

hdtrc ยท 2026-01-09 16:46

Hello, I have a Nissan CPJ01A15PV with the H20 II 4cylinder propane engine. I need to get tune up parts..cap, rotor, plugs. Are these parts available at an auto parts store like NAPA? Thanks

Replies9
  1. #1Tones2026-01-09 17:02

    These parts may crossover to other Japanese brands like Toyota, Mitsubishi, Isuzu etc. With further investigation they could very well be Denso who seem to be a common supplier.

  2. #2STEFANO2026-01-15 05:01
  3. #3STEFANO2026-01-15 05:06

    Hi hdtrc, I send you Part Manual for Distributor NISSAN Engine H20 . With code N-0000-0000 is code TCM . Without N , is code NISSAN . Regards

  4. #4hdtrc2026-01-15 08:49

    Fantastic ! Thanks so much !

  5. #5hdtrc2026-01-17 15:39

    I looked at the image and searched for the part numbers listed and they don't look like the cap and rotor that I have. My engine is a H20 II. A second generation H20 if I am correct. Perhaps what you sent is for a first generation?

  6. #6TD242026-01-17 16:07

    Curious. Why don't you call. or go by if practical and inquire of the persons in a NAPA store. Take your model and SN to cross. They will prolly have it in the records as your info.

  7. #7STEFANO2026-01-19 04:18
  8. #8STEFANO2026-01-19 04:19

    Hi hdtrc, see this Part Manual . Regards

  9. #9hdtrc2026-01-19 09:33

    Perfect. Thanks again. Ed