Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Niveltronic Plus

The Tackman ยท 2010-08-23 22:06

I have reading up on different types of electronics for asphalt pavers. Does anyone have experience with this type?

Replies3
  1. #1McLeancompany2011-01-21 10:56

    Yes we sell the Niveltronics on the Vogele Vison series paver we also sell TopCon however I prefer the Niveltronis as it is a plug and play system within the software installed on the Vision series pavers.

  2. #2BRIEV72011-05-02 07:58

    niveltronic's this new technology of VOGELE PAVERS ,this later it makes work easier if we compare with old generation of way of paving .,in resume NIVELTRONIC's = NEW ERGO PLUS POST CONTROL+PERFECT RESULT QUALITY OF PAVING

  3. #3Landworks2016-01-10 08:54

    I own a Vogele 5200-2 that has the Niveltronic system. Very easy to use and the integration with the Vogele / Wirtgen platform is seamless and system-wide where others are just add on's for the tow point cylinder. Ours is used with a Carlson EZ-IV screed.