We have an 18,19, or 20 Case SV280B skid steer. The other day our operator was using the hydraulic broom no issues, he shut it down when he went back to sweeping the broom head was barely turning. I tried to remove the broom attachment and the hydraulic locks were no working but as I tried to unlock the attachment the broom would try to spin. The old Super left and we can't find any literature on this machine. I checked the fuses and they are good as far as I can tell. Anyone have any ideas going to be calling a service tech to fix If I can't make any headway. Thanks in advance Ricky J
When you were trying to remove the couplers, the machine was running and the operator was inside? The hydraulics were off? As to removing the couplers, did you press in on the coupler to remove the pressure in order to remove it? I would remove the couplers with the machine off and if you have another hyd. attachment, hook up to it and see if it works. Be sure the thumb roller is in the middle and not locked either forward or down.
Yes machine off hydraulics depressurized. Update for some reason it worked once to undo the locks. After that I found that when broom hooked up locks don't work. Sick a few days just hooked up our snow blower and the hydraulics are screwy with that also I leaning towards a module on the machine.