Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

No cab heat in 2006New Holland E 215lc\Kobelco

Rick81 ยท 2013-10-28 13:09

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and looking for help solving an issue I got with my 2006 New Holland E215lc I bought used a month ago.The issue is I got barely no heat in the cab,I mean I have lots of air flow a\c works good,engine temp is normal with coolant level ok. Also no differences if I put heat controller in auto or manual mode.What realy s... is winter is arriving and I need to put a\c on anytime it rains or trying to unfog windows ointhead .I don't want to change a bunch parts for nothing and know someone else that as same problem changed bunch of parts and still the same.I really like this low hour machine and if someone could help me out on this problem it would be very appreciated.. Tanks everyone! Eric

Replies1
  1. #1joispoi2013-10-28 14:08

    Is the coolant reaching the heater core? I'm not familiar with your particular machine, but have you located the hoses that bring the hot coolant from the engine area into the cab? Check to make sure that there's not a closed shut off valve.