Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

No drive one side

john843 ยท 2023-12-13 10:14

Looking for some advise on bobcat 843 has no drive on left side. Rt works fine all other hydraulic functions are good. Where do I find screen for drive motor case drain? If it has one. And or replenishing/check valves for drive? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Arny L2023-12-13 15:58

    Did this happen all of a sudden, or over time.

  2. #2Vetech632023-12-13 16:00

    Did you makes sure you don't have broken drive chains or a slipping drive motor sprocket?

  3. #3john8432023-12-13 20:38

    I bought the machine in an unfinished state, no.history other than motor was changed

  4. #4john8432023-12-13 20:40

    I'm going to jack up, and remove the tires on that side, just checking the obvious symptoms. New to this machine, not new to bobcat

  5. #5john8432023-12-14 15:50

    Also this appears to be a high flow,high horsepower unit,there are toggle switches On both sides,can't read the decals,awaiting a good color coded hydraulic schematic