My 310A backhoe is not getting any fluid to the brake master cylinder. I just had it apart replacing the trans. could I have done something to stop the flow? And where does the fluid come from?
Have u tried bleeding the lines at the master cylinder . Not real familiar with the 31 0 a but 310 e pulls it from hydraulic tank
I tried but could not get any fluid to the master cyl.. I had to fill it through the top but that didn't last long.
Can you post some pics of brake valve and lines connected to it?
Asap.
The master cylinder oil comes from the oil cooler after the overflow reservoir for the main pump after is filled. The oil comes through passageways in the transmission case. You may have some flow issues up front. Look on JD's website at the parts pages. Same system as older farm tractors like a 1520 with reverser.
This one has a line from the reverser to the master cyl. and one from the master cyl. to the pump.