Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

No hydraulics at all on my 304 cr

Catrunner55 · 2024-05-19 09:32

Hey everyone so I’m runing a 304cr caterpillar and I was pushing a tree with the blade then all of a sudden I go to back up and nothing I have absolutely no hydraulics at all. I’ve checked the safety switch on the arm by jumping it over still nothing. I let it sit all night seeing if the fluid was too hot and it’s cold this morning and still nothing. Has anyone had this issue and I can feel the pump pumping hydraulic fluid in the line off the engine but no controls are working like there’s a safety keeping it for working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1CM19952024-05-19 11:00

    Welcome to the Forums C55! Glad to have you. First and foremost you will need to post a serial number so the wrenches here can determine which variant of 304 you have. And I am moving this over to the compact excavator thread. Good luck!

  2. #2Catrunner552024-05-19 13:53

    sn: NADO1151