I'm looking at buying a 2018 bobcat e35 mini with 508 hours on it for $48,000.00. Has the x change, long arm and the 33hp model. Enclosed cab, Ac and Heat also comes with a 30" and 12" bucket and thumb. Does this sound like a fair price?
I'm not familiar with the Bobcat mini-ex line to know which year the models changed or were upgraded but did a search on machinery trader on E35's from 2017 to 2019 with a max of 600 hours. This should give you an idea on value. Machinery Trader E35 for sale A snapshot of the For Sale prices and Auction prices on the data range above - I like to take the average of both w/o the high and low and that will give you a base to compare pricing. So $42-43K is a good base price starting point. Of course condition, maintenance records, owner(s), etc play into the value as well. Just a good place to start a valuation as the auction prices give you a snapshot of the current market.