Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

no hyds

jcb3cm2 ยท 2018-10-26 13:43

switched off my Takeuchi TB 145 when i started it i had no hyds rang dealer told me to join wires together on the two solenoids on the pump i did and it worked but now hyds live all the time even with lever up leaves it a bit dangerous getting in and out of the cab.Any know what is wrong is it the lever lock solenoid and if so where is it.

Replies8
  1. #1elcheapo2018-10-27 15:56

    I had the left lever lock switch connector at back of the arm rest become dis connected on my TB125. After jumping the solenoid I was checking the arm switches and found the loose connector.

  2. #2jcb3cm22018-10-28 09:33

    Thank,s elcheapo I have power coming to that switch but not out to the solenoid that is why i was told to join the wires at the solenoids. Do you know where the relays are on a TB145

  3. #3elcheapo2018-10-28 10:28

    Far as I can tell, when you join the wires at the solenoid, it just bypasses the arm switches which means the switch is not working. That is how I discovered that my arm switch connector was off. My TB125 has a left and right arm switches (No Cab) and both have to work. Do you have power coming from the switch to the solenoid ?

  4. #4jcb3cm22018-10-28 10:34

    Yes coming to the switch and out but not to the solenoid it goes to the relay after the switch but where is the relay

  5. #5elcheapo2018-10-28 10:42

    My TB125 relays are inside the big box under the left arm and the fuse access cover is on the front of it.

  6. #6jcb3cm22018-10-28 10:51

    Yes left hand side same on the 145 but all i see is fuses

  7. #7elcheapo2018-10-28 10:59

    You have to remove the sheet metal housing.

  8. #8jcb3cm22018-10-28 11:09

    So not a 5 minute fix ,just have to carry on. THANKS